View all the latest information and advice for students.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve pulled together some useful tools and resources to help support you through your studies.
Physical and mental wellbeing
- The mindful.org website is a great place to get started as a one-stop-shop for mindfulness and meditation.
- Apps such as Calm and Headspace provide a variety of breathing techniques, gentle music and background sounds to listen to while you study, to relax in the evening or to help you sleep.
- Hatch have produced a Financial Wellbeing guide, including a handy ‘Top 10 Tips’ section
- SportEngland’s Stay in, work out website provides lots of advice on staying active
- The Tolley Online Safety Guidance contains advice on staying safe online, and information about our virtual classrooms
- Student Minds have produced a handy flyer for students experiencing stress whilst working towards exams
- The Power Of Positivity article written by our very own tutor, Victoria Cavell, contains advice about staying positive whilst studying
- The NHS has produced some useful tips on preparing for exams
- BUPA have a useful desk stretch guide to help you whilst studying or working online