Tolley Exam Training
We are unique in being the only organisation that focuses exclusively on professional tax training.
Our engaging training and consistently high pass rates mean that you don’t have the expense of additional study time and exam retakes, saving you time and money.
- A proven track record for achieving pass rates above the national average
- Some of the most well-known and experienced tax tutors in the industry
- Guaranteed Pass Scheme to ensure you succeed
New for 2020 examinations
We have introduced new benefits for our students including:
- Online Tuition Live study method
- A Southampton study centre
- Study dates now published for May and November 2020 exams
How ADIT training works
You must register as a student with the Institute, for which you need a valid email address. Students should aim to be registered by 30 November if they wish to sit an examination the following June (and 31 May if they wish to sit an exam in December), although registration will remain possible up to the end of January for June exam candidates and the end of July for December exam candidates.
Then you must separately apply to sit the examination. The deadline for this is the end of February for the June examination and end of August for the December examinations.