Tolley Exam Training
We are unique in being the only organisation that focuses exclusively on professional tax training.
Our engaging training and consistently high pass rates mean that you don’t have the expense of additional study time and exam retakes, saving you time and money.
- A proven track record for achieving pass rates above the national average
- Some of the most well-known and experienced tax tutors in the industry
- Guaranteed Pass Scheme to ensure you succeed
New for 2020 examinations
We have introduced new benefits for our students including:
- Online Tuition Live study method
- A Southampton study centre
- Study dates now published for May and November 2020 exams
Benefits of the Joint Programme
The ACA CTA Joint Programme enables students to achieve two prestigious qualifications – the ICAEW chartered accountancy qualification, the ACA, and the Chartered Tax Adviser qualification, the CTA.
This route is likely to take three to four years and those who successfully complete it will be eligible to apply for membership of both ICAEW and CIOT, providing they have undertaken relevant professional work experience.
The programme maintains the rigorous standards of both ICAEW and CIOT and enables you a more efficient route from the start of your training to become tax specialists either in the tax affairs of FTSE 350 companies or other large corporates, owner-managed businesses or private businesses, or in indirect tax.
- Optimised study time: duplication of tax within the ACA and CTA syllabi has been reduced, so that students are not examined twice in the same subjects.
- Flexibility: students have the option to sit the CTA exams at any point in their studies, with the exception of the specialist exam, which has to be sat before the ACA Advanced Level case study.
- Specialism facilitated: the option of three specialisms designed for students specialising in the tax affairs of large corporates, owner-managed businesses or indirect taxation means they can mirror this in their training.
- Cost effective: through studying both qualifications simultaneously, the route to qualification, as both an ICAEW Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Tax Adviser, should result in students spending less time out of the office and more time on study relevant to their employment. The cost of studying with the Joint Programme is likely to be less than following the traditional, individual route.
- Earlier qualification: as the Programme provides an integrated route to qualification of both ICAEW and CIOT, successful students should be able to pass all the examinations earlier than if they had followed the traditional, sequential route to qualification.
- Apprenticeship: the Joint Programme can be undertaken as part of a Level 7 apprenticeship.