Our monthly newsletter provide you with a range of timely and topical information written by Tolley's leading experts that have been designed to allow you to stay up-to-date in a quick and efficient way, in the areas most relevant to you.
Tolley Knowledge Centre is an essential resource for accountants and tax specialists looking for topical tax intelligence and learning materials. Browse our free resources, produced by our industry-leading experts.
Corporation Tax | Employment Tax | Owner Managed Business | Personal Tax | Trusts and Inheritance Tax | VAT
- Making Tax Digital - HMRC consultation responseChris Jones, Director of Tax Markets & Learning Solutions at Tolley, provide a summary of the responses that HMRC have given to the recent consultation exercise on making tax digital, focusing his attention on areas that have changed.14 February 2017
- How will Making Tax Digital transform the tax profession?The tax profession is currently anticipating the most fundamental change to tax administration since self-assessment, with proposals announced under the banner of Making Tax Digital (MTD) as detailed in the Government's consultation documents.21 March 2016
- Update on HMRCs digital strategy (November)07 November 2015
- Practical tax tips for SMEs and family-owned businessesThe practical tax tips for SMEs and family-owned businesses webinar offers SMEs and family owner businesses practical guidance looking at how to avoid tax traps with directors overdrawn loan accountants, plus a review of the beneficial entrepreneur's relief change for EMI Share options under the new employee share ownership scheme10 December 2013
- Tolley's Statutory Residence Test WebinarChris Jones, Director of Tax Markets & Learning Solutions at Tolley and Carolyn Steppler, Private Client Tax Partner at EY and author of Tolley's Statutory Residence Test discuss the Statutory Residence Test and demonstrate why advisers need to understand the depth of technical knowledge and responsibilities when dealing with clients’ affairs24 February 2013