Our monthly newsletter provide you with a range of timely and topical information written by Tolley's leading experts that have been designed to allow you to stay up-to-date in a quick and efficient way, in the areas most relevant to you.
Tolley Knowledge Centre is an essential resource for accountants and tax specialists looking for topical tax intelligence and learning materials. Browse our free resources, produced by our industry-leading experts.
Corporation Tax | Employment Tax | Owner Managed Business | Personal Tax | Trusts and Inheritance Tax | VAT
- Are you ready for the GDPR?If you haven’t yet got to grips with the new GDPR provision then time is running out. The regulation comes into force on 25 May 2018 and has far-reaching implications for all businesses, large or small, in how they manage personal data.02 May 2018
- Spring Statement 2018 - Corporate tax and the digital economyThe Chancellor announced no immediate tax changes at the Spring Statement, as promised. However, a number of consultations and policy documents were released relating to taxation of the digital economy, certain reliefs for businesses, self-funded training costs and a number of indirect tax changes.14 March 2018
- Spring Statement 2018The Chancellor announced no immediate tax changes at the Spring Statement, as promised. However, a number of consultations and policy documents were released relating to taxation of the digital economy, certain reliefs for businesses, self-funded training costs and a number of indirect tax changes.14 March 2018
- Draft Scottish Budget 201819This news item is a summary of the tax changes set out in the Draft Scottish Budget 2018/19 presented to Holyrood by the Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Derek Mackay, on Thursday 14 December 2017. The Budget will remain draft until it is voted upon and approved by the Scottish Parliament. The timetable for scrutiny of the draft budget has yet to be published.15 December 2017
- Tolley's Autumn Statement Analysis 201622 November 2017
- Tolley Spring Budget 2017Written by our expert team of tax writers, editors and technical team, Tolley’s Spring Budget coverage provides you with free in-depth analysis, practical guidance and commentary on the Budget, and its impact on you and your clients.09 March 2017
- What does the HMRC digital strategy mean for the working lives of accountants and tax advisers?At long last HMRC has published its consultation documents on digital strategy. I suspect that you don't religiously study each and every document issued by HMRC – if you did you wouldn't have any time to do any client work – but I strong recommend that you take the time to read these consultations19 September 2016
- Budget 2016 - Personal Tax Rates and Allowance01 April 2016
- Budget 2016At Tolley, we've been studying and analysing the changes, so that you don't need to lose any sleep – we've got it covered. We have been working throughout the afternoon and into the night to summarise not just what the changes are, but what they might mean for you and your clients17 March 2016
- Automatic enrolment - who needs to be enrolledThis flowchart helps employers decide which employees are in that category and what the employer’s pension responsibilities are for the other categories of worker.01 February 2016