Our monthly newsletter provide you with a range of timely and topical information written by Tolley's leading experts that have been designed to allow you to stay up-to-date in a quick and efficient way, in the areas most relevant to you.
Tolley Knowledge Centre is an essential resource for accountants and tax specialists looking for topical tax intelligence and learning materials. Browse our free resources, produced by our industry-leading experts.
Corporation Tax | Employment Tax | Owner Managed Business | Personal Tax | Trusts and Inheritance Tax | VAT
- Are you ready for the GDPR?If you haven’t yet got to grips with the new GDPR provision then time is running out. The regulation comes into force on 25 May 2018 and has far-reaching implications for all businesses, large or small, in how they manage personal data.02 May 2018
- Spring Statement 2018 - Corporate tax and the digital economyThe Chancellor announced no immediate tax changes at the Spring Statement, as promised. However, a number of consultations and policy documents were released relating to taxation of the digital economy, certain reliefs for businesses, self-funded training costs and a number of indirect tax changes.14 March 2018
- Spring Statement 2018The Chancellor announced no immediate tax changes at the Spring Statement, as promised. However, a number of consultations and policy documents were released relating to taxation of the digital economy, certain reliefs for businesses, self-funded training costs and a number of indirect tax changes.14 March 2018
- Draft Scottish Budget 201819This news item is a summary of the tax changes set out in the Draft Scottish Budget 2018/19 presented to Holyrood by the Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Derek Mackay, on Thursday 14 December 2017. The Budget will remain draft until it is voted upon and approved by the Scottish Parliament. The timetable for scrutiny of the draft budget has yet to be published.15 December 2017
- Tolley's Autumn Statement Analysis 201622 November 2017
- Summer Budget 2015Our tax writers, editors and technical teams have been hard at work throughout the afternoon, evening and night preparing the summaries that you can access from here, the aim being to tell you not only what has changed and why it is important, but also what it means for you.29 September 2017
- Budget 2015To help you with the detail on all of the Budget announcements our tax writers and editors have been prepared summaries of the Budget that tell you not only what has changed and why it is important, but also what it means for you29 September 2017
- Autumn Statement 2014In the run up to the last Autumn Statement before the election, speculation was rife concerning the inevitable rabbit out of the hat. Mr Osborne saved this to the end of his speech with the announcement on the reform of stamp duty land tax on residential property29 September 2017
- Entrepreneurs relief flowcharthis flowchart, taken from the Personal Tax module of TolleyGuidance, is a summary of the conditions for relief for material disposals of business assets and associated disposals and is useful to keep close to hand as an aide memoire.28 September 2017
- Year-end planning for companiesThis article written by Tolley provides you with up-to-date information on Year End Tax Planning to help you to do this28 September 2017