December 2nd, 2015
The big picture: Autumn Statement 2015
While every attempt will be made to ensure that information provided is accurate at the time of publication, it should be treated as guidance only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. Tax law and guidance changes frequently and readers are advised to consult the current relevant publication for the most up-to-date information on this topic.
Chris Sanger, global head of tax policy at EY, answers questions on the Autumn Statement 2015 and takes a look at the winners and losers.
Tax Journal Q&A questions include:
- So was this all about the Spending Review?
- What was the largest tax change?
- What about corporation tax?
- Were there any dogs that didn't bark?
- Who else footed the bill?
- What was all this about going digital?
- So what are the signals for the future?