December 10th, 2013
Practical tax tips for SMEs and family-owned businesses
While every attempt will be made to ensure that information provided is accurate at the time of publication, it should be treated as guidance only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. Tax law and guidance changes frequently and readers are advised to consult the current relevant publication for the most up-to-date information on this topic.
The practical tax tips for SMEs and family-owned businesses webinar offers SMEs and family owner businesses practical guidance looking at how to avoid tax traps with directors overdrawn loan accountants, plus a review of the beneficial entrepreneur's relief change for EMI Share options under the new employee share ownership scheme.
This webinar will also cover:
- Beneficial ER changes for EMI share options and the new employee share ownership regime
- Practical points for investment under the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- FA 2013 rules for s.455 company loans to related partnerships and LLPs
- Avoiding tax traps with directors' overdrawn loan accounts
- Company sales and dealing with loan note consideration to maximise ER claims
- Company share buy-backs under the 'multiple completion' route
- Paul Howard, Partner, Gabelle LLP
- Peter Rayney, Chartered Tax Adviser
- Peter Rayney Tax Consulting Ltd