In light of the current situation, all tuition courses for the May 2021 ATT and CTA exams will be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL). We will continue to monitor the situation to determine whether it is safe to run a reduced number of face to face revision courses from April 2021 onwards.
All 2021 ADIT tuition and revision courses will now be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL).
We have pulled together a list of Frequently Asked Questions from students regarding their studies and support from Tolley Exam Training.
ATT and CTA FAQs
The current situation can cause us to experience natural worry, stress, anxiety and isolation. Here are a few tools and resources to support you through this.
Physical and mental wellbeing
- The mindful.org website is a great place to get started as a one-stop-shop for mindfulness and meditation.
- Apps such as Calm and Headspace provide a variety of breathing techniques, gentle music and background sounds to listen to while you study, to relax in the evening or to help you sleep.
- Hatch have produced a Financial Wellbeing guide, including a handy ‘Top 10 Tips’ section
- SportEngland’s Stay in, work out website provides lots of advice on staying active during this time
- Use the SHARE checklist to protect yourself, friends and colleagues from false information about coronavirus when posting online
Working from home survival tips
- Student Minds have produced a handy flyer for students experiencing stress whilst working towards exams
- The Power Of Positivity article written by our very own tutor, Victoria Cavell, contains advice about studying during this time