In light of the current situation, all courses for the May and November 2021 ATT and CTA Exams will be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL) until at least 2nd July 2021. We will continue to monitor the situation to determine whether it is safe to have a gradual return to face to face courses from July 2021 onwards.
All 2021 ADIT tuition and revision courses will now be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL).
We have pulled together a list of Frequently Asked Questions from students regarding their studies and support from Tolley Exam Training.
ATT and CTA FAQs
The current situation can cause us to experience natural worry, stress, anxiety and isolation. Here are a few tools and resources to support you through this.
Physical and mental wellbeing
- The mindful.org website is a great place to get started as a one-stop-shop for mindfulness and meditation.
- Apps such as Calm and Headspace provide a variety of breathing techniques, gentle music and background sounds to listen to while you study, to relax in the evening or to help you sleep.
- Hatch have produced a Financial Wellbeing guide, including a handy ‘Top 10 Tips’ section
- SportEngland’s Stay in, work out website provides lots of advice on staying active during this time
- The Tolley Online Safety Guidance contains advice on staying safe online, and information about our virtual classrooms
Working from home survival tips
- Student Minds have produced a handy flyer for students experiencing stress whilst working towards exams
- The Power Of Positivity article written by our very own tutor, Victoria Cavell, contains advice about studying during this time