View all the latest information and advice for students.
COVID-19 FAQ hub
All courses for the November 2021 ATT and CTA examinations will be available as Online Tuition Live (OTL) for those who do not wish to travel. In addition, we will be running a limited number of face-to-face classroom revision courses in London in October. Please click here for a link to our CTA dates and here for our ATT dates which will give you more details of the options available. The face-to-face revision courses will be available to book from Wednesday 21 July 2021. All 2021 ADIT courses will be run as Online Tuition Live.
The current situation can cause us to experience natural worry, stress, anxiety and isolation. Here are a few tools and resources to support you through this.
- The mindful.org website is a great place to get started as a one-stop-shop for mindfulness and meditation.
- Apps such as Calm and Headspace provide a variety of breathing techniques, gentle music and background sounds to listen to while you study, to relax in the evening or to help you sleep.
- Hatch have produced a Financial Wellbeing guide, including a handy ‘Top 10 Tips’ section
- SportEngland’s Stay in, work out website provides lots of advice on staying active during this time
- The Tolley Online Safety Guidance contains advice on staying safe online, and information about our virtual classrooms
- The NHS has produced some helpful tips about how to cope with anxiety about coming out of lockdown