VAT Update Online/CD-ROM
VAT Update is an updating service that explains all the important changes in VAT every quarter using audio-visuals lectures and concise supporting notes. VAT Update effectively brings a top VAT expert to your desk whenever you need one.
Visit www.vatupdate.co.uk for the latest updates
To subscribe, contact Customer Services on 0845 379 1234
For more information about the product fill in the contact us form
Why Tolley's Tax Update
* Quarterly update covers all major changes in VAT- VAT Update covers all the major sources of change in VAT: ECJ, House of Lords, Court of Appeal, High Court, VAT Tribunal, Statutory Instrument, new legislation.
* Around 60 pages of supporting notes explaining VAT changes in practical terms - The supporting notes comprise of six sections: 1) appeals pending, 2) output tax, 3) land and property, 4) international matters, 5) input tax and 6) administration. The notes are written by top experts Mike Thexton and Dean Wootten, explaining the practical impact of changes quickly and clearly.
* Two hours of audio-visual lectures examine key changes - All the key VAT changes explained in 2 hour audio-visual lectures. These lectures contain screen animations / diagrams to illustrate key points. VAT Update covers what specialists need to know and constructs lectures for maximum impact and relevance.
* 24/7 availability - VAT Update dispenses with the need to attend time-consuming courses. Instead, the lecturer comes to you online or on CD-ROM – whenever and wherever there is a computer. The audio-visuals lectures that can be paused, replayed or fast forwarded as often as you wish.
* Offers a cost-effective method of structured CPD - It provides you with a total of 24 structured CPD hours per year.*
* Service provides a bespoke CPD certificate for the professional bodies - The service contains a CPD certificate which you can print off, after successfully completing an interactive test.*
Welcome to the New Tolley® Seminars Online Service - now with CPD Tracking ...