Payroll Alliance is the definitive payroll management information service and we are pleased to announce our new membership packages designed to help accountants running client payrolls.
If you would like to purchase either of the packages detailed below then please call: 020 8401 1828/9 or fill in the form here.
"Please pass on my praise to the staff on the technical helpdesk - I have had cause to ring a few times recently and the staff are not only experts, they are very good communicators! They are always very pleasant to talk to. So thank you - and them!"
Vera White, Payroll Alliance member
Package One - Bronze Membership - £299
The Bronze membership is designed specifically for small accountancy firms and sole practitioners.For £299 plus VAT you will receive membership benefits worth over £400. As a member your package includes:
- Ten calls a year to the Payroll Technical Helpdesk (worth £99)
- Four copies of the Key Series booklets per year (£79)
- 12 monthly copies of Pay and Benefits magazine (worth £129)
- Tolley's NIC Handbook (worth £103.95)
- Discounts on payroll training, payroll recruitment and payroll qualifications
- You will be invited to book a place at our exclusive events giving you topical information on payroll issues with guest speakers including HMRC Real Time Information and Student Loans from as little as £40
Package Two - Access to Payroll expertise - £99
Our expert Payroll Technical Helpdesk is able to advise tax practitioners on all payroll related issues including NMW, SMP, ASPP, and SSP, the provision of childcare vouchers, pay in lieu of notice, redundancy and employment law.
You can purchase 10 calls to our Payroll Technical Helpdesk for £99 plus VAT. There is no limit to the number of packages you buy but each package lasts up to one year.
This package is ideal for access to a fast accurate advice.